The service associated with the use of the newsletter registration form is a personal data processing managed by Sarbacane Software whose contact details are as follows:
3 Avenue Antoine Pinay
ZA des 4 vents
The purpose of processing is to create a user account that allows the person performing the creation to connect to the software application.
It allows Sarbacane Software to:
· create a unique account and allow the access and the use of the products and services
· identify users who connect to their accounts and access to the products and services so as to offer a customized background
· communicate with users via email
· communicate with users on the phone
· communicate with users via SMS
· collect and analyse your recipients’ behaviour for statistical purposes, for targeted reminders and to determine the best time to send future communications in order to deliver them during the actual time slots people habitually check their email.
The data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes. Therefore, the general contractual conditions apply and govern the processing necessary for the performance of the contract.
· ID details
· Personal or professional data
· Behaviour and software environment
· Country and town of location
• This information is collected from users of the publicly accessible account creation form. Thereafter, the personal data can be completed or corrected in the application, from the user account preferences.
• The behavior of the recipients of e-communications, their software environment, are reckoned based on their interaction with the message (openings, clicks, image display).
• The geolocation of the town is calculated from the recipient's public IP connection address when interacting with the message (accuracy rate around 85%).
The form provides for the mandatory collection of an email address and a password to enable the authentication of the person. To proceed with the validation of the form, it is necessary to accept the terms and conditions and the anti-spam policy by ticking the dedicated checkbox. The associated documents are freely accessible by clicking on the referencers link, so that it is possible to read them before the validation of the form. Other data is optional, all of which can be modified or added later in the application from the user account preferences.
This processing does not involve automatic decision-making.
The data processing concerns:
· Natural and legal persons using the form
· The Sarbacane Software staff in charge of helpdesk requests
· The Sarbacane Software staff in charge of customer relationship topics
· The Sarbacane Software staff in charge of sales requests
According to their respective needs, the recipients of all or part of the data are:
· Authorized Sarbacane Software staff
No data transfer outside the European Union is carried out.
The entered data that is the subject of the creation of a commercial status is kept for 3 years after the last exchange or till the end of the commercial relation.
Raw data from interactions with the electronic communications sent shall be saved for a maximum of 12 months. The consolidated data are saved within the corresponding communication campaign until they are manually deleted by the Sarbacane Software’s staff in charge of carrying out periodic communications.
Please consult our document describing our technical and organizational security measures.
You can access and obtain a copy of the data concerning you, oppose the processing of it, have it rectified or have it erased. You also have a right to limit the processing of your data.
Furthermore, Sarbacane Software provides a charter dedicated to the protection of personal data.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) at Sarbacane Software is your contact for any request to exercise your rights on this treatment.
By email to : email@example.com
By post to:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
3 Avenue Antoine Pinay
ZA des 4 vents
If, after contacting us, you believe that your rights to your personal data are not respected, you can submit a complaint to the data protection authority. To find the contact information for the authority on which you depend, please visit this page.